Monday, January 31, 2005

Rise like a Phoenix

Some times I think deep about the number of times one has to do a process multiple times to master it.Yes its called "practice".But still when it comes to critical things in life,academics ,some clear it in their first attempt while others try for it endlessly.Whats the cardinal rule for success at first attempt then,is it something that hard to achieve in the first attempt itself.These are the thoughts which are occupying my mind at this point of time.This words are not just because of the attempts Iam making in some issues ,but,also because of what I think history shows to us with some great inventions and inventors.Everyone we`ll keep on trying......

Micheal Jordan:-
"I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home