Shaping up myself
The week end is over ,wasted some time and thought,how to make sure I dont waste anytime in the coming weeks.Thoughts on university of bristol and university of southampton.
Thinking of an MBA,I feel lot of people like me-gets attracted towards it on the first instance because of the notion "what an MBA can give you",but after listening and seeing the hardwork and toil one goes through during the program ,I feel my notion has changed to "what we can individually gain and enhance through it".!!!!!!!
It seems to be thought provoking and really challenging.
Thinking of an MBA,I feel lot of people like me-gets attracted towards it on the first instance because of the notion "what an MBA can give you",but after listening and seeing the hardwork and toil one goes through during the program ,I feel my notion has changed to "what we can individually gain and enhance through it".!!!!!!!
It seems to be thought provoking and really challenging.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home