Former US Presidents Visits to Asia
I am back,just thought it was great to see former US presidents Bill Clinton and Bush to visit places which were affected by the deadly-tsunami in South East Asia,these visits would make us remember that there are more need for aid and renovation,more effort to touch the people who are still struggling to stand in their life agian.Tsunami has left a lasting scar on Indonesia,Sri Lanka and maldives etc,which even time cannot heal.
When I think of Dec 26th my mind imagines only about two things the loss of lifes and the precious dreams each one would have had.Yaa,I do think of my future career ,the awesome MBA and heavy pay packet etc.But,after all these,dec 26th .Most of the times I think whats the purpose of life,are we fooling ourselves with momentary joys,are we living for ourselves or for others etc.I know we are what we think we are,but my mind is thinking of so many thinks that I get lost sometimes.I dont want to be wrong in this but i might not be right either.
When I think of Dec 26th my mind imagines only about two things the loss of lifes and the precious dreams each one would have had.Yaa,I do think of my future career ,the awesome MBA and heavy pay packet etc.But,after all these,dec 26th .Most of the times I think whats the purpose of life,are we fooling ourselves with momentary joys,are we living for ourselves or for others etc.I know we are what we think we are,but my mind is thinking of so many thinks that I get lost sometimes.I dont want to be wrong in this but i might not be right either.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home