"Peace begins with a smile"
Change in gears in some of the things(work,life & blah blah).I think im gonna have lots of work in the coming days ,great feeling.Got to SEE the book "ten days MBA" ,vow how compact and what a vibrant idea to create a marvel like this.
I remember someone telling me about what a smile can do when you meet a person for the first time ,believe me, like many others I too believe it s the best gift man can ever get.
"Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."
"Peace begins with a smile."
Mother teresa
I remember someone telling me about what a smile can do when you meet a person for the first time ,believe me, like many others I too believe it s the best gift man can ever get.
"Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."
"Peace begins with a smile."
Mother teresa
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home