Achievementss
I am still waiting for the deal with the B School ,mentioned in my earlier post to get over.Can`t predict what face its going to take ,but all the time,thought /strategies and tactics should go wasted,its a basic courtesy of saying a bright yes or a reasonable no,but dragging it is pointless.
And my "cinderalla" has left to US with out even telling me ,while I was off though for couple of days.It will be couple of months for her to return.
Meanwhile the external pressure of people who deem some master`s degree is better than the other is mounting.Since I always don`t agree on these Iam not willing to spend quality time on evaluating either.But still when I go through some individual experiences on writing GMAT and cracking a score of 650-750 ,Im just awestruck man!!people do achieve in life and its not a rarity ..
And my "cinderalla" has left to US with out even telling me ,while I was off though for couple of days.It will be couple of months for her to return.
Meanwhile the external pressure of people who deem some master`s degree is better than the other is mounting.Since I always don`t agree on these Iam not willing to spend quality time on evaluating either.But still when I go through some individual experiences on writing GMAT and cracking a score of 650-750 ,Im just awestruck man!!people do achieve in life and its not a rarity ..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home