The Cinderella of mine
Haaaaaaaa I am back after a long time ,man!! a lot of confusion and a lot of challenges .I told a person who I thought was really nice that,she is nice.Ive been waiting for this for 5-6 weeks now,but since sent it through a message iam still waiting for a reply,,,these are unbelievable and bareable moments. * pls see the end note
But why is it taking so much to reciprocate from her side,she has got an MBA ,where as Iam still watching at the shining star.Hoo hope thats not the defining point,monotonous and preconceived thoughts on few people are painfully interesting.Like this phase but hate to envision the wrongturn it could take....
is what ive written poetic, yes im a pretty good thinker aint I
But why is it taking so much to reciprocate from her side,she has got an MBA ,where as Iam still watching at the shining star.Hoo hope thats not the defining point,monotonous and preconceived thoughts on few people are painfully interesting.Like this phase but hate to envision the wrongturn it could take....
is what ive written poetic, yes im a pretty good thinker aint I
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home