Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Our database and the premier B School subscribing to it

I am still waiting for the deal with the B School ,mentioned in my earlier post to get over. Can`t predict what face its going to take ,but all the time,thoughts /strategies and tactics should go wasted,its a basic courtesy of saying a bright yes or a reasonable no,but dragging it is pointless.

Meanwhile the external pressure of people who deem some master`s degree is better than the other is mounting.Since I always don`t agree on these I am not willing to spend quality time on evaluating either.But still when I go through some individual experiences on writing GMAT and cracking a score of 650-750 ,Im just awestruck with those achievement!! people do achieve highest things in life and its not a rarity ..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check this out for FREE...

This opportunity says:

"Your Ad" Will Be Instantly Displayed on Thousands of Websites and Read By Over 10 Million People Per Week For FREE, and It Only Takes 60 Seconds To Get Started!

To find out more visit: fantastic site. It successfully exposes FREE information covering Traffic and fantastic related stuff.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home