Monday, April 11, 2005

Last two days & "Mckinsey way" insights

Funny when we think about ups and downs in life,its evident in our day to day life itself. If only we could get rid of them,how enjoyable it would be,Iam bugged that a sale didn`t take place with a giant manufacturing company in Singapore.Tried hard with lot of eagerness,to end up with a mundane "no","we are not impressed"reply from clients.Felt dejected,and only when these sort of things happen many other hardships comes mounting in a variety of ways.

Whatever said and done, Iam unchanged in my view that an entrepreneur has several luxuries too.He doesn`t have to follow the "Mckinsey way" theorem:- "make your boss feel good and he`ll make you feel good".Incidently I`ve finished one fourth of the book .It`s amazing ,but to a small extent its different from what I had expected.I thought it`ll be a total hyped account of the organization and only that,but it portrays how Mckinseyites solve problems, their unique approach and about their learning curve and all.

I want the Mckinsey way in my own way!!!!!!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home