Monday, June 13, 2005

IELTS is over

IELTS is over,yahoo.Let me flow about the exam today.At the outset my IELTS exam was good.If there was something which would have made me more satisfied that would have been my preparation for the exam.I did not prepare at all,becoz i thought 3 to 4 weeks of inputs and insights would not turn the world around.And also because ofI wanted a true reflection of where I stand.

But careless mistakes, and the pressure one puts on onself is what is to be avoided. I felt the instructions could be much more crispier,considering its a language test. In my view the writing test was a check on thought process than on linguistic skills...How much could one portray of his or her languistic depth by describing diagrams, and writing essays.
I didn`t write for 150 words for the 1st essay, but later rememberred that in thick letters the test paper was staring at me with"atleast 150 words". man gonna loose marks in that....Noo,Ive done enough to crack agood score("God knows for sure).

2 Comments:

Blogger pavi said...

How did u prepare for ielts ?

7:13 AM  
Blogger grik said...

since the basic structure of IELTS well known : and since candidates aren't in for a surprise in all the ielts exam...Just focus on the type of questions which could be expected. But never overdo or underdo something in any section : thats what i learnt after taking this exam

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home