Friday, August 05, 2005

Work Experience


FOR A FUNFILLED WORK EXPERIENCE



I would really love to better understand the resaon why work experience is given huge priority and emphasis in all walks of life. Not Just relating to MBA, but even otherwise ! a greater importance is always evident.

Ive , on the august 1st week , dedicated one year now in my venture of gaining work ex , and the single most strength or understanding or factor which I am really happy about is the people management skill which is of utmost importance in any walks of life. And for sure the kind of expertise / technical skills relating to work has also been developed.
I belive work ex for education purposes should be more flexible and should be based on individual capacities which each person can project!!!

It has been super for me till now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home