Monday, October 10, 2005

University of Melbourne : Here I come

The past months have been academically rocking & happening !!! Here I come Aussie... was the buzz which I was hearing from my conscience, when, I was through the process of applying for Uni Melbourne. I have great respect for Uni Melb and it hasn't diminished even a bit after going through all the admission process. I knew i stood a chance very clearly and that was not to be negated.

I happened to get a pen in the bargain from the university! which was sweet of the rep..I ve attended other one to one process such as this, where only papers get tranferred from one hand to another and nothing else. So it was nice to get a uni melb pen.

Initially the unconditional offer was a satisfaction , since my cv was required which I didn't carry I had to mail it later for the offer. In fact I got the conditional offer two days after my session with the authorities... But the thing which I was think twice was the letters in BOLD, the fees : for once i thought the whole emphasiz of the conditional letter was that line with the fee on it... I for a moment thought like a philoshoper who would comment about materialistic world. How could everyone pay out high fees like this!!!

After adding the fee, living cost and other expenses, I thought that I can't do justice to myself by going for a masters degree like this when iam in a state where i couldn't even imagine the expenses invovled, to add to this mystery i started thinking about the visa norms which just zero's in on one's financial capacity to fund his education. But one fine thought set it up nicely for me..!! God chant a magic or two!! I don't want to miss out on studying at melbourne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home