India's news channel NDTV : A monotonous Monster
When I look back in time I would have had a thought of writing something good about this news channel "NDTV" , than something negative. But oflate this news channel was exasperatingly boring and predictably monotonous. After all it is just a news channel one might say, but, how socially responsible should it be is one question I would want to search an anwer for.
The irony of the whole scenario in I ending up with this bloging note, started because of a report published by the Volker committee, having the Indian Foreign Minister's name included on a report, pointing about the extra surcharge which was paid while buying oil , when Sadam was on power. Why should the channel cover this story 24/7. For sure there are much critical things the nation has to know. The media could play a role of developer than just an informer.
The irony of the whole scenario in I ending up with this bloging note, started because of a report published by the Volker committee, having the Indian Foreign Minister's name included on a report, pointing about the extra surcharge which was paid while buying oil , when Sadam was on power. Why should the channel cover this story 24/7. For sure there are much critical things the nation has to know. The media could play a role of developer than just an informer.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home