Thursday, May 18, 2006

Assignments are never ending.

I thought of bloging something concrete today, but im not able to do that.

Assignments are innumerable. Really takes a lot of the time. Its becoming more and more important for me to use the mobile phone "reminder" for my assignement meeting and projects. I ve around three assignements to be completed in about a weeks time. And on top of that my exams are starting on June 5th, have to start preparing for that too. The time pressure is mounting.

My job went pretty ok the last two days, i really tried hard to sell more. Because that is what saves a person in a sales role..I got around 2 sales each in the past couple of days, which is pretty much below par...but far greater than "zero"..because that'' ll make things go hay wire...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home