Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Feeling the heat of the present moment


I am pretty sure I am feeling the heat of my time at University. As I look ahead I m not being able to see the 2 nd semester which I am going to start in about 5 days time, But the 1.5 years which are still to come for me to complete my masters degree. The only positive thing about this, is that, time flies away even before I recollect day to day things.

I wish I could now have a look at my life two year down the line, I prefer to live in the future than in the present. The present seems promising but the future looks exciting. I don't agree that money is every thing, but I feel one tends to realize what money can do once one comes out of the comfort zone and lives all on his own.
The dollar pinch invariably happens to everyone, and that makes me crave and dream for a "big pay packet", "heavy bank balance" and money till I could say "thats enough"..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home