South Melbourne Temple brings a good number of Indians together
Spirituals tinge, with this post... My frequent visits to South Melbourne Krishna Temple makes me feel good. I saw a number of Indians last sunday there.When I walked in there last sunday there was a "Bhagavath Geetha" speech going on. I sat and started listening. The speech had attracted a moderate crowd, including some aussies. The speaker was explaing that , man and animal have "eating , mating,sleeping?(forgot) and defending" in common between them, and if he or she doesn't achive his or her life's purpose is not served, its a wasted life.
Finally after half an hour of spiritual explanations, he said that anyone can ask questions. And a couple of them did, which included an australian lady (by the looks of her). She asked this question:
"How in the battle field, Arjuna could kill his kins..what right does he have to kill his own kins"?(not the exact words)
the answer: "arjuna killed just human bodies, which are going to face death anyways.Death is inevitable to every one. No one can deny it, and theres no solution for it. But whats ultimate though was the "soul"..which is not touchable by anyone"
Both the question and answer, sparked a positive thought in my mind. I was amazed seeing an aussie lady asking such a question and amazed by the number of pepole who are involved with ISKON(International Society for Krishna Consciousness), its a huge and united network.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home