Saturday, September 23, 2006

Additiction to Yanni's music

If there was a brand of music which could be called 'out of the world', it would be that of Yanni's. I look back at the recent past when I planned to skip my part time work, just to listen this guy's music online. Its never boring but always refreshing.
The 1 st time I saw yanni play on TV was in 1993 at acropolis. Little did I know then that I will be carrying his acropolis performance tape recording everywhere I go. Now 13 years down the line I still have the tape, And continuing to listen to this guy at youtube.com day in day out.
I missed many years without listening to his music, i can't get those years back now...

So if you haven't heard him play, listen to him couple of times. The first few times it'll be just your mind evaluating his mastery. Then once you get his tunes imprinted in your mind, you reach the next level of crave for his music. It is just a world full of pleasure listening to this guy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home