Wednesday, February 21, 2007

3rd semester is round the corner

At the blink of your eye you realize that its going to be yet another semester. Thats what i am feeling now. Can't feel highly enthusiastic about a class room session. It seems to be worldly. Just feel like going out there in the world and doing it.

Work seems to be anytime better. Specially salesforce has been exceptional.
When i think about group assignment I feel pained .. If iam allowed to be negative for one moment i would say its the least effective way of getting things done.

Melbourne university sport complex prices have sky rocketed to unimaginable levels. The cricket practive nets which was wide open till now is locked nowadays and carries a price tag of 15$ per session. Now this is what I call holy crap.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey grik,

very cool to have found your blog, tells me much about the mbit and melbourne ..
I received an offer for it, and I am right now in the decision period ..
May I ask you some things about the mbit and australia ?
feel free to contact me : mattthieu AT gmail DOT com
thanks

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home