Get a new camera!!
I was just stuck with the thought of portraying many things i see around here as snap shots. When my house was broken into by what i guess was a full time expert, my analoug camera was left behind. Digicams seems to be omnipresent. Sony's introduction into the digicam market has been a powerful one, as sony is known for miniaturized technology. Right now im pondering about my cam, as to where and which store it is currently sleeping at.
There are two thing that I want to capture straightaway:
1) MCG from the yarra bridge
2) The relentless guitarists at flinders street station.
Since im done with my exams the holiday phase seems to be like the silence after a storm. Some lecturers have been great in throwing surprises in exams, and as students under them for 12 weeks it was most expected. Let time be the judge of all outcome ...
There are two thing that I want to capture straightaway:
1) MCG from the yarra bridge
2) The relentless guitarists at flinders street station.
Since im done with my exams the holiday phase seems to be like the silence after a storm. Some lecturers have been great in throwing surprises in exams, and as students under them for 12 weeks it was most expected. Let time be the judge of all outcome ...
2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm still wondering how you hit upon it...do we have any common friends?
I understand from your blog that your are currently in you MBA program. All the best! I just graduated from my MBA program this April. I can understand the grind:))
4:30 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home