Friday, December 05, 2008

Terrorism is cowardly never heroic

I am stunned by the scale at which the mumbai terror attack took place. Shocked to understand the terrorists had ammunition to kill around 5000 innocent lives. As a nation which has always been doomed by terrorism, this latest attack has come as a another wake up call for India.

I never understood the stand of terrorism. If it is an act to create confusion among general public..then terrorism least achives it. It just makes people stonger mentally. If terrorism is a way to make public one's opinions, beliefs and griefs..Then think clearly, god has given every human being a god damn voice! why can't any one use it for the world to hear. If terrorism is due to suppression and other political motives, then one has to just look back at 'history'. How many times any kind of terrorist activity achieved anything. Bloodbath is never the answer.

Revenge or tit for tat as the cause, whatever it is...every school teacher would teach these things don't work to a tender aged kid. I don't think ill never find the answer. I dont want to as its not the pursuit of my life. But loss of innocent lives , it is a ridiculous world.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi GRIK,

I have been following your blog for few days. I read the whole list of blogs right from the start. Found very interesting and appealing. Wonder how people maintain blogs for years. After seeing all the blogs...I was not able to conform whether you are a Srilankan or Indian...But my heart says you are an indian ....

To introduce myself....I am Madhav from Hyderabad, India...I hv 3.5 yrs of exp in IT..I work for a product based company. Thats my profile....I actually got a condition admit for MBIT programme....provided that i finish my IELTS with 7.0 overall...I wanted to talk you not for casual questions everyone looks for...But after seeing ur blogs...I feel like u really mastered the aussie way to be +ve all the time...I never saw u complained abt anything (Except one mail reg things you hate in Melbourne)....Please drop your mailID...Eagerly waiting for your reply....

regards
Madhav

6:00 AM  
Blogger grik said...

Hi Madhav,

my email is bugean2000@yahoo.com, sorry for the delay

good luck

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home