All 1st semester exams including Business Finance are over...
I am, for the first time, thinking of getting failed in all my exams till now in my life. It makes me very sad when i think i ve not done a reasonable job in all 4 of the exams i had this semester. The most feared paper Business Finance was a decent one,,during that exam I forgot the "return on equity" ratio I remebered it as earning by equity, but in the exam i wrote it as "equity by earnings". ie reversed the formula. Screwed up a 15 marks question.
My 1st semester exams have been alarming for me. never have felt so low after exams. Today had "Microeconomics and Strategy", with this paper i did the most unbilievable of mistakes. In part B of this paper out of 6 questions one has to do 3. I did 2 and was searching for another question....couldn't find an easier one, so had to take up a quantitative question, which i had little idea of. And then when the 2 hr exam period was over just when i was handing over the question paper, saw a question in the LAST PAGE of the question paper which i would have done for sure , if i had seen it properly at first itself..It was about vertical and horizontal integration.ie: how companies benefit from economies of scale and economies of scope, how companies should go about outsoursing - the things to consider about outsourcing etc..fully explanatory.
I dont know why im making things self puzzling....im furious....negative and pessimistic with my exam. I now know what I shouldn't be doing during uni melb exams..
My 1st semester exams have been alarming for me. never have felt so low after exams. Today had "Microeconomics and Strategy", with this paper i did the most unbilievable of mistakes. In part B of this paper out of 6 questions one has to do 3. I did 2 and was searching for another question....couldn't find an easier one, so had to take up a quantitative question, which i had little idea of. And then when the 2 hr exam period was over just when i was handing over the question paper, saw a question in the LAST PAGE of the question paper which i would have done for sure , if i had seen it properly at first itself..It was about vertical and horizontal integration.ie: how companies benefit from economies of scale and economies of scope, how companies should go about outsoursing - the things to consider about outsourcing etc..fully explanatory.
I dont know why im making things self puzzling....im furious....negative and pessimistic with my exam. I now know what I shouldn't be doing during uni melb exams..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home