Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Bad days at work

Last two dasy at work (call center) have been mundane for me. Since its the semester holidays, lot of new students have joined in, making the employees outnumber the number of computers available.
Yesterday even after going on time i gave away my system to another guy. Even the very next day i did the same, I thought of going home but ended up going to a krishna temple with my friend in south melbourne. The temple is a purified place where free and tasty indian food is served every day. It was a calming experience.

Coming back to work again. The hope of this office place being expanded comforts me. Other wise I could go back home because there are way too many people.

If there are no constant cash flows one would find oneself in the most uncomfortable of positions..money flies here.

So, past days have been hectic and unexpected. I hope it gets back on the fun track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home