Krishna Temple at South Melbourne
Recently My friend and I went to the Krishna Temple at south melbourne. A serene place, a typical hindu temple on a foreign land. The structure of the temple looks different, but the spiritual air is wide spread as in any other place of worship.
The mighty things about Indian temples is the free food tradionally offered, the krishna temple is no exception. I had my 2 nd /free/quality/Indian dinner today at the temple today. Every day at 5.30pm the temple provides free dinner for all.
The feeling, after having a good meal after a long period of time is sensational. I just want to say "Thank god your always there"
The mighty things about Indian temples is the free food tradionally offered, the krishna temple is no exception. I had my 2 nd /free/quality/Indian dinner today at the temple today. Every day at 5.30pm the temple provides free dinner for all.
The feeling, after having a good meal after a long period of time is sensational. I just want to say "Thank god your always there"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home