Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Moved to a new House in North Melbourne

As I was mentioning in couple of my previous posts, my search for houses ended with I moving to a place close to the Melbourne university. I had been motivated byanother friend of mine that living with australian students is a calm and terrific experience. I guess i ve found the right guys too. They are cool and flexible. Damn friendly and cool in whatever they do. There are 3 aussie guys and one of them is joining australian army, while having 6 months left with his of house bond. The alarming thing about house bond is that if one leaves before the agreed period, one has to pay rent for the whole of the balance period. So im im moving to his place for 6 months, so that Andy can join the army without having to think about paying out. He and his friends are awesome.

I can now walk to melbourne university within 20 minutes and to the city in 30 mins.

Have been watchingth soccer matches day in day out. Yesterday's clash between Australia vs Italy was an unfortunate and stragic end. I guess world cup is such a huge occassion, in that a single split second decision of an individual (referee's) shouldn't be allowed to swing the result of the match.

as one of the local papers had written earlier:

'socceroos' werent 'squanderoos' this time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home